FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lost - SPOILERS!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fionna

PostPosted: Wed 06-Jul-2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Lost - SPOILERS!!! Reply with quote

I thought I'd start a new thread, anybody getting here has been warned.

Frank J Darcy wrote:
bar a 30 second glitch in Exodus 1 which menat we did not see what the tree smashing pilot chewing thing was

I don't think you actually get to see what it is. Or maybe I was hiding my face at that point, also a possibility.

One of the things that has been puzzling me has been to do with the number of survivors. After Ethan kills one (two?) as part of his threat to get Claire back, they are down to 42. Which is one of the "magic numbers", so I wasn't very surprised that somebody else was killed off when Claire's baby was born. So that they stay at 42.

But then whatshisname the school teacher blew himself to bits, and they're down to 41. Unless you count Rousseau, but she doesn't fit in, she isn't around very much, and since the group is split, adding her to one camp doesn't "count".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: