FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spidey's new costume revealed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparky

PostPosted: Sat 28-Jan-2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest problem I have with the costume is that Spidey isn't supposed to have armour. He's supposed to be the weak little helpless spider, who prevails despite not being as powerful as the rest.

Now he even has enhanced powers... Crying or Very sad

That and it looks horrible.
James Brophy

PostPosted: Fri 03-Feb-2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Mabye it will be fun. Reply with quote

It's only for the civil war arc, we all know that right?

So it's a change of pace for spidey, he gets a new costume, Tony Stark get's a mutch needed fleshing out of his charicter in giving it away, and Parker gets a new friend and learns to relax a little.

Mabye it will be fun. This is the largest running thread on here so I'm thinking that the negitave marketing campagein worked out well.

Now we just have to wait for Civil war to break out to find out what the hell is going on..

Smile

Shelly

PostPosted: Wed 22-Feb-2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, its as ugly in print as it was online.... yuck...

Well At leas Annihilation will have Silver Surfer...

James Brophy

PostPosted: Fri 24-Feb-2006 9:19 am    Post subject: ok.. explain Reply with quote

ok, can you explain to me or send me towards the issue that will show me why the Annihilation event will be worth getting in 10 feet of...

I'm relitavely new to marvel, and am still catching up on the back catalogue. All the heroes (beings) involved seem quite, quite silly from this distance.

Shelly

PostPosted: Fri 24-Feb-2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvel 's website has nice things to say on Annihilation.
But my only real reason for wanting to collect it is i prefer the Marvel 'aliens' more than the other Characters.
i think its my obsession with the Silver Surfer...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: