FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PSP Multiplayer Games

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Thu 18-May-2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: PSP Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

There are some PSP games in the pipeline with comicbook heros in them. I thought it would be good to share with you.
As Mr Brophy pointed out there is a Justice League multiplayer coming later this year, as well as Superman Returns.

Also coming later this year is Dungeons and Dragons: Tactics. This game uses the 3.5 ruleset and has all the classes we have come to know and love. It's multiplayer and will be able to download new maps and dungeons. Thats got to be better than paying money for DnD Online.

Out at the moment is X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse which I am getting this weekend, this can handle 4 players. By all accounts this is way better than the last X-Men Legends game.

Are there any other games that could be added to the list?

Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Mon 22-May-2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there I was all dressed up to go into town to buy X-Men Legends2 and my wife says to me 'Here's 70 quid, spend it wisely', because she knows how useless I am with money.
Then in the Game shop I see X-Men Legends 2 is reduced to 40 quid. WooHoo, score..
But what's this I see next to it, why it's World Series of Poker, reduced to 30 quid. AAAAAaaaaaaa...
That was so good, really good in a Dita moment kinda way. I got both games and went home a very happy man.
I love it when a plan comes together.

James Brophy

PostPosted: Mon 22-May-2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Psp Multiplayer games Reply with quote

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse. I have been uming and awing over it for a while. The last "dungeon hack" game I played was the final fight alike "Warriors" for the ps2.

While it was massive fun with another player' their is no way I would have gone through to the end without a second player to create carnage with.

This was my worry about X-men. Now that I know it's in someones elses catalogue I'll have to hunt it down, to get in on that multiplayer goodness.

But if I may make my own sugestion. I imported the american version of Syphon Filter: Dark mirror a bout a week ago and am having Great crack in the single player. (what incredably silly names these games have) The multiplayer seems like good fun too.

It's a tactical espionage game. So Guns, Remote bombs, Mines and the ability to sneak up behind your oponent and simply snap his neck. All from a third person perspective that works So very well on the psp.

Mr Mason of our Mutual aquantance has all ready begun the trash talk where this game is concerned. Care to join the fray?

James Brophy

PostPosted: Fri 26-May-2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: X-men legends Reply with quote

I went hunting for the 40 euro copy that you were talking about. I couldent find it new for less then 50. Even used it was at 44.

I think I'll go find it online.

lostcarpark

Display Name: James Shields
PostPosted: Fri 26-May-2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seem to be lots on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/X-MEN-LEGENDS-2-XBOX_W0QQitemZ8813029178QQcategoryZ20386QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Sat 27-May-2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Care to join the fray?
Oh you minx! you know I would. Give me a couple of days and I will be up for it.
I see it on Amazon for 29 engilish pounds, I will have a quick look in town tomorrow and if I see it there I will get it, if not then I get it from Amazon.

Last edited by Chip Livingstone on Sat 27-May-2006 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Sat 27-May-2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Men Legends 2 game is a dungeon hack and it would indeed be a better multiplayer game.
Chip Livingstone

PostPosted: Tue 30-May-2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In X-Men Legends 2 there is a trivel game, in which you get to test your knowage of X-Men comics.
The cool thing is if you get a right answer you get XP. Thi is such a reward for fanboys.

James Brophy

PostPosted: Tue 30-May-2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: X-men legends Reply with quote

Good thing they pump out xp for trivia. Far too many times I've been in a fight and activated Jean Grey's "Dive of a cliff" atack or Magneto's I'm verry depresed, "I wonder what's down this hole" manouver.

You have to VERY carefull with charicters that can fly.

James Brophy

PostPosted: Thu 15-Jun-2006 10:55 am    Post subject: X-men Lengends 2. I have becmoe adicted! Reply with quote

Ok I'm hooked. It's actually a great little game. I'm a fifth of the way through and I'm really enjoying it.

If you know or like anything about the x-men it's a really fun little game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: