FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Results of P-Con Survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Events and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
underdog

PostPosted: Sun 07-Jan-2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Results of P-Con Survey Reply with quote

If you remember waaay back in March, I did a survey on the attendees of P-con on how interested they were in science. This was to help me with the thesis for my Masters, and it was called "Probable Impossibilities: Using Science Fiction to Communicate Science"

I've gotten my exam results (I got an honours Smile ) so it's safe for me to let people know what the results were. I've made a small web page which has a brief explanation of the thesis, and a summary of the results of the questionnaires. You can find it here:

http://www.minds.nuim.ie/~underdog/thesis.html

You can even download the full version of the thesis, if you feel so inclined
Thanks again everyone

Brian Macken, Msc (!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Events and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: