FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
P-Con IV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Events and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowcat

PostPosted: Sun 04-Feb-2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: P-Con IV Reply with quote

I just like to take this chance to thank everyone involved, in case I forget later. But in that event, I'm sure that I will be prodded (cattle prods most likely) to thank them on the weekend.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give a reminded as to the dates, venue etc.

So here are the details:

Venue:
Wynn's Hotel, Dublin City Centre

Date:
Sat 10th / Sun 11th March, doors open at 9:00am

Cost:
The price at present for a full membership is 25 Euro. A supporting membership costs 10 Euro, but freezes the price of a full membership at the level at the time of booking, and all you have to do is pay the difference to upgrade it to a full membership.

www.slovobooks.com/pcon4

Payment methods:
http://www.slovobooks.com/pcon4/join.php

From here you can download the application form for postal payments. This can be sent to:
P-Con IV,
c/o Yellow Brick Road,
8 Bachelors Walk,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.
Cheques / Money Orders should be made payable to Frank Darcy

On the other hand from the same above you can use Paypal and pay online (which has the advantage of being immediate).

Guest of Honour:
Kim Newman

Other Guests:
Micheal Carroll, Raven Dane, Diane Duane, George Green, Conor Kostick, Oisin McGann, Juliet E McKenna, Ken MacLeod, Deborah J. Miller, Leah Moore, Peter Morwood, C E Murphy, John Reppion, John W Sexton, Colin Smythe and Charlie Stross

Till next time, take care all, and look forward to seeing you in March

Frank Darcy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LostCarPark.com Forum Index -> Events and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: